Our Customer Success team is constantly growing, and we are always searching for people who love working with customers. We believe strongly in helping our customers be successful using our software and this role is critical to us continuing to turn customers into vocal advocates. The Customer Success team is accountable for delighting customers through their post-purchase implementation set-up experience.
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients, sometimes outside of regular office hours
- Create proof of concepts using customer data and understand customer requirements
- Create and manage schedules to ensure that work proceeds on target
- Configure customer accounts to match their unique business requirements
- Provide best-practice recommendations to help our customers get the most from our solution
- Support the client and trouble-shoot any issues via phone, email or online
- Communicate internally to product management about product feedback and requests
- Train administrators and end-users on our software to teams ranging in size from 3 to 300
- Tailor training materials to suit customer needs and learning styles
- Become an expert at using our product and sharing your knowledge
- Ideally you have an understanding of software-as-a-service, marketing workflow, and are data savvy.
- You’ll also be confident communicating with senior marketing managers in large enterprises about their marketing budgeting, planning, and ROI requirements.
- You work well independently in a casual yet fast-paced team environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and will do what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
- Our customers are our first priority. And in your capable hands, they will succeed!
Allocadia provides a SaaS solution to help marketing professionals manage marketing investments and gain insight into marketing ROI. Enterprises see immediate financial benefits by re-allocating marketing budgets and focusing on revenue-generating marketing programs. We are growing quickly and are one most exciting companies in the marketing software space. Our headquarters are located in the Kitsilano area in Vancouver, BC, in a world-class office environment with lounge area, media room, herman miller office stations, kitchen stocked with snacks, and collaborative workspaces throughout the office. The neighborhood has gym facilities, coffee shops, and restaurants. Every employee receives stock options and a clear picture of our vision and goals, so you know how to contribute to the company’s success.